Tuesday, December 27, 2016

A Christmas Day at the Beach



A Christmas Day at the Beach

It's almost time for the new spring catalog to be live and the start of Sale-a-bration!!!

If you don't know what Sale-a-bration is, read below - you really don't want to miss out!

Being a demonstrator, we get to pre-order the new products about a month early.  Gives us a little time to get samples ready, cards prepped, etc ... 

I couldn't resist this set!  It's called "A Day at the Beach".  

Even though I can't use this card next month, I just had to do a Christmas card with it!  I saw the idea from another demonstrator and added my own colors, bling, and ribbon :) 

Hope you enjoy it!


What is Sale-A-Bration?  
From January 4th thru March 31st, Stampin' Up offers a free item for every $50 spent.  The free items are exclusive - they can not be bought, they are only available if you spend $50.  

And can I tell you, there are some cute sets this year!

I'll be posting the links for the catalogs on January 4th!

Thanks!
Amy Unick

No comments:

Post a Comment