Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Stampin' Up Product Shares


Hi all!  

I'm offering 2 different product shares.  Have you looked at all the new stuff in the catalog and wanted it all but can't buy everything at once?  Me too!  So, I'm offering these two "shares" so we can all get a little bit of the good stuff :)

First share is a Paper Share from the new Annual Catalog - Cost is $30 

Paper Share includes the following-

40 sheets of 6x6 DSP background paper in the New In Colors( 4 sheets each color and pattern)
5 flower accents (one each color)
30 pieces of 8.5x11 cardstock (6 of each color)
24 pieces of DSP 6x6 from Cherry on Top and Pretty Petals Paper Stacks
Over 6 yards of lace trim in the new In Colors ( approx 1.25 yards each color)

All of the above for $30 plus $6 shipping.

And how about twine????  Anyone interested in twine?  

Twine Share
5 yards of each of the regular twine in the following colors 
Black
Bermuda Bay
Cherry Cobbler
Crushed Curry
Old Olive
Whisper White
Gold
Silver
 and 3 yards of each of the thick twine in the following colors
Bermuda Bay
Calypso Coral
Cherry Cobbler
Smokey Slate
Very Vanilla

55 yards of twine for $10 plus $3 for shipping


Interested?  Email me at amy.unick@gmail.com, let me know which share you are interested in.  I will send you a paypal invoice (you do not need a paypal account - you can pay with a credit card or checking account without creating an account!)

Once you have paid, I will order the paper or twine (or both) and when I receive it, I will ship it to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment