Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stippled Blossoms - Part 2

A couple weeks ago, I decided to play with the Stippled Blossom card to see what combinations I could make.  Pulled out all my inks and started stamping!

Here's what I came up with!



The color combinations (from Top Left clockwise)

Crisp Cantaloupe and Cajun Craze
Marina Mist and Night of Navy
Pool Party and Tempting Turquoise
Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant
Pink Pirouette and Rich Razzleberry
Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze
Blushing Bride and Strawberry Slush
Soft Sky and Pacific Point

But the possibilities are endless!  Well, as long as I don't run out of ink!  :)

And, just to throw in a little something extra, anyone who places a $25 order from me in the month of April will receive 2 handstamped cards!  

To place your order :
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amyunick/ 

Supplies -
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment