Monday, September 29, 2014

Welcome!

I'm throwing my hat into the blogging arena!  :)

I make a lot of cards so I'm hoping to share some of those with all of you.  I'm  a new Stampin' Up demo so I hope to share with you all the wonderful products that Stampin' Up sells.  Love making cards with these!

But, I'm not limiting myself to just cards.  I hope to share all my crafty projects - scrapbooking, crocheting, paper crafting projects.

I also have a Silhouette Cameo and love it!  So, I will try to post some awesome things you can do with that too!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Love the colorful background and all the swirls! Looking forward to reading more of your blogs and seeing your crafts posted...I guess I steered away from the crafting aspect, at least for the 31 day challenge where I write about one topic for the month of Oct.

    ReplyDelete